Brita Standard Water Filter, Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers & Dispensers, BPA Free, 6 Count
Turn ordinary tap water into great-tasting, cleaner water for pennies per gallon with Brita pitcher filters. For use with all Brita water pitchers, these ion exchange resin filters remove impurities that are often found in tap water. These Brita filters also reduce the taste and odor of chlorine. It is recommended to replace the filter every two months.To enjoy healthier, great-tasting water for pennies per gallon, change your water filter regularly. BPA-free Brita Advanced Replacement Filters fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers. They reduce zinc, chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury and cadmium, all of which may be in tap water. You can replace them easily and quickly without presoaking, and they leave no black flecks in your water. For optimum performance, change your water filter every 40 gallons, or approximately 2 months. One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, cutting down on plastic waste and saving you money. Stock up with this value pack of 6 filters. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..